Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Night

The frost is on the pumpkin or would be if we still had pumpkins in our fields, which made me realize I haven't posted in quite a while. So let's catch up with cards and holiday projects: first let me share some Halloween cards that were designed with Graphic 45 papers from their Halloween collection in 2012....okay I liked the designs for 2013 but the little store I teach at still had their paper from last year. Love Graphic 45 designs.


I used black silk ribbon on this one, popped several layers to give it lots of dimension and coated the "bat" with a ton of Glossy Accents.

 This card got a shot of Tim Holtz pumpkin treated with crackle glaze and Distress inks, again lots of layers and texture with the combination of two different kinds of border treatment.

More Tim Holtz pumpkins and a circle cut out - hard to see in this picture but trust me there is a circle window cut out to view the clock that is part of the inner message. Simple fun card that is flat enough to earn a first class stamp.


No comments:

Post a Comment